Finca Mestre, farmhouse for sale in Spain
Finca Mestre' is a traditional sprawling finca of almost 9.5 hectares (94,000 m2), situated in the nature reserve of the Sierra de Bernia with a rich flora and fauna, but close (25 min) to the lively coast of the Costa Blanca.
This original stone Valencian farmhouse of 150m2 is somewhat hidden in its own valley surrounded by almond trees. It really is a characteristic spot that is well worth a careful restoration. Next to the house there is a corral (formerly a place where cattle were kept) of 100m2 in ruins, but with interesting options. In terms of construction, the house is in good condition, but needs to be completely renovated/restored. The house is about 500 metres from the paved road. And has a semi-paved driveway the access road is on the nomination to be paved by the municipality of Lliber.
A Charming farmhouse with possibilities just behind the Costa Blanca
farmhouse for sale in Spain: The agricultural terraces that make this landscape so unique are partly 2800 years old and they strongly define the image in this traditional cultural landscape. There are good opportunities to develop a hobby farm or a small farm and to keep small livestock.
Living in this untouched nature reserve also means not being connected to the electricity grid. You will not see electricity pylons here with cables crossing the landscape. With the current state of technology in terms of solar energy, it is no longer a problem not to be connected to the electricity grid. Moreover, being self-sufficient in solar energy is more economical and environmentally friendly. On our website you can find this project on the same unpaved road.
Attractive holiday rental options via Refugio Marnes Casas Rurales
Please contact us for information about the possibilities around this project.
T: +34 966181040
- House type: Traditional Valencian farmhouse/ finca.
- Original stone house
- Enormous ground size
- Magnificent views of the Sierra de Bernia nature reserve
- In nature, but only 25 min from the lively costa
- The land is suitable for various semi-agricultural activities/ hobby farm
- Off grid/ self-sufficient living
- Good holiday rentals through Refugio Marnes Casas Rurales
- State: Partly in ruins. Construction of house in good condition. In need of complete renovation.
- Built: +/- 150 m2
- Plot: 94,000 m2 (9.4 hectares)
- Type of land: Agricultural terraces, mountainous country
- Water supply: No water supply. Presence of cisterna (old underground water storage basin)
- Electricity: No connection to the mains. On solar power (to be installed).
- Height: Approximately 500 metres
- Distance to village: 9 km
- Distance to paved road: 500 metres without asphalt, semi-paved road.
- Possible use: habitation/ hobby farm/ holiday house/ second home.
- Asking price: 290.000 € / 3,08 euro per m2.